Add to Cart
T-(Rx) - The Testosterone Protocol
On Achieving True Male Status
Cristian Vlad Zot
T-R(x) follows the journey of Cristi Vlad on increasing his testosterone levels (over a 6-months period) through different natural interventions, such as:
1. Well formulated Very-Low-Carb-Low-Calorie-Ketogenic nutrition (without carb-loading)
2. Heavy Lifting Protocol + HIIT Protocol
3. Intermittent Fasting
4. Cold Thermogenesis (you will hate it)
6. Fixing the circadian clock
7. Lowering exposure to non-native EMF
8. No masturbation (sex is allowed)
9. Thoughts on alcohol consumption
He also tells you how the advent of technology impacted the male status over the past 100 years and how males today are not real men (in his opinion).
What is different in this approach is that Cristi did it under a low-calorie very-low-carb-ketogenic nutritional protocol. He did not use carb-loading.
T-(Rx) does not include boner pill prescriptions and/or recommendations for hormone replace therapies (HRT).
- Publication Date:
- 1503281418 / 9781503281417
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Men's Health