Add to Cart
About the author:
Lisa Buffaloe is a multi-published author and happily-married mom who loves to share how she found God's wings in the midst of trials and troubles. Find out more at lisabuffaloe.com
Flying on His Wings
Living Above Daily Struggles: Taking Flight With God
Have you ever wondered if you could rise above the problems of this world? I have.
One day as I sat praying and surrendering my next steps to God, I felt him whisper, "Buckle your seatbelt. Get ready to fly!"
I jumped on the offer, ready to sprout my wings and ride those air currents. Maybe I'd even get a cape with some super-cool outfit to fight crime and the injustices of life.
Unfortunately, I overlooked these three words, "Buckle your seatbelt."
Uh-oh. "Buckle your seatbelt" doesn't only indicate takeoff; it may also mean rough weather ahead, and you better be strapped in because it's going to be a wild ride, and you may need a barf bag. Bummer.
Join me through the good, bad, and downright ugly as we find God's wings in the midst of trials and troubles.
Flying on His Wings invites you to ...
* Buckle your seatbelt - Making it through life's turbulence.
* Get a handle on your baggage - Jettison the stuff that keeps you grounded.
* Trust the pilot - God's really pretty cool; you can trust Him.
* Fly through the battle while battling through life.
* Catch air currents - When you need more than a parachute.
* Fly forward - Winged and ready.
- Publication Date:
- 0692336729 / 9780692336724
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Life / Personal Growth