Add to Cart
Architects of Change
Practical Tools to Build, Lead and Sustain Organizational Initiatives
Jim Bohn Ph.D.
As a leader, you don't want to waste precious organizational resources when introducing a change, but you still may wonder "What exactly is my role in leading a change, and where can I best apply my skills and influence to ensure our desired outcome?" This book answers those questions with clear and specific actions you need to take to ensure successful change.
Why read this book? As a leader, you know change is constant, and you want to do it right. To ensure your organization has a leadership team skilled in this area, here is a fast read, how-to manual to help you achieve the changes you want in your organization.
1. Read this book to discover gaps in your knowledge as you begin a change.
2. Read this book to overcome the weaknesses your organization will face during change.
3. Read this book with your executive team to build their skills.
4. Read this book to help you anticipate and address employee resistance to change.
5. Read this book to help your company diagnose and mitigate the organizational stress caused by change.
6. Read this book to raise questions with your change management team.
"Using examples that we all can relate to, Jim has once again simplified a complex topic into a usable playbook for getting things done. With tips and hints for architecting change that sticks, this latest work from Jim is now a welcome part of my leadership toolkit."
James Mylett, Senior Vice-President, Comfort Systems USA
- Publication Date:
- 1507809522 / 9781507809525
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Organizational Development