Add to Cart
<< continue shopping
About the author:
Dr. Doug Flanders lives with his family in Tyler, Texas, where he serves as Chief of Staff for one of the largest medical centers in the region. In his book, 25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife, he shares tried-and-true principles that have contributed to the happiness and success of the marriage he and his wife have enjoyed since the summer of 1987.
25 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife
A Handbook for Husbands
Doug Flanders MD
Your wife is a reflection of your love for her.
- Do you wish she were more joyful and affectionate?
- Do you want her to show appreciation for all you do?
- Do you hunger for her admiration and respect?
- Are you wishing you could have more fun together?
- Would you like for your wife to stop nagging?
Then treat her the way you'd like to be treated.
WARNING: Reading this book may alter the way you look at your wife, your family, and life in general. Read at your own risk. Side effects from implementing the principles set forth in these pages may include a stronger marriage, a happier home, a more satisfying sex life, improved communication skills, a deeper love for your spouse, and greater respect from her in return.
- Publication Date:
- 1938945093 / 9781938945090
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.06" x 7.81"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Life / Love & Marriage