Add to Cart
Switzerland: 100 Locals Tell You What to Do, Where to Hike, & How to Fit In
Ever wish you had a best friend in Switzerland? Someone to show you the ropes?
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure in Switzerland, this book will give you:
It’s time to experience authentic, local Switzerland—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
- Directions to hidden-away trails, waterfalls, castles, and viewpoints
- Lists of must-try dishes and wines (and where to find them)
- Unique and interesting day trip suggestions
- Tips for how to make friends, save money, and fit in with the local culture
- And so much more
- Publication Date:
- 1508869391 / 9781508869399
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Europe / Switzerland