Add to Cart
France: 100 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, & How to Fit In
Want to experience France as only a local could?
This guide’s for you.
Filled with 100 interviews with people who live, work, and adventure in France, this book will give you:
It’s time to experience authentic, local France—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
- Addresses for hidden-away restaurants and bakeries with the best French fare
- Lists of must-try dishes and wines (and where to find them)
- Day trip suggestions for the most charming countryside towns, the most historically significant castles, and the most interesting walking paths in France
- Tips for how to make friends and fit in with the local culture
- Directions to find Wi-Fi and good cafes all over the country
- And so much more
- Publication Date:
- 1508869502 / 9781508869504
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Europe / France