Add to Cart
About the author:
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, is a leading Endocrinologist in the USA. He is a medical expert on thyroid, diabetes, vitamin D, and stress management. He is the director of the Jamila Diabetes and Endocrine Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California. He is a former assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA.
Books and Articles:
Base upon his vast medical experience of thirty five years, in three continents, Dr. Zaidi loves to spread his pearls of wisdom through his writings. He is a prolific writer and has authored these books:"Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes Scientifically", "Power of Vitamin D", "Stress Cure Now", Graves' Disease And Hyperthyroidism", Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis", "Stress Management for Teenagers, Parents and Teenagers", "Take Charge of Your Diabetes" and "Wake Up While You Can". In addition, he has authored numerous articles in prestigious medical journals.
Dr. Zaidi is a Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE). In 1997, Dr. Zaidi was inducted as a Fellow to the American College of Physicians (FACP). In 1999, he was honored to be a Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE).
Dr. Zaidi has been a guest speaker at medical conferences and also frequently lectures the public. He has been interviewed on TV, newspapers and national magazines. Dr. Zaidi is the former director of the Endocrine Clinic at the Olive-View UCLA Medical Center where he taught resident physicians undergoing training in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Dr. Zaidi also regularly writes on these websites:
www.OnlineMedinfo, which provides in depth knowledge about endocrine disorders such as, Thyroid, Parathyroid, Vitamin D Osteoporosis, Obesity, PreDiabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Menopause, Low Testosterone, Adrenal, Pituitary and More.
www.DiabetesSpecialist, which is dedicated to providing extensive knowledge to Diabetics.
www.InnerPeaceAndLove, which is an inspirational website, exploring the Mind-Body connection.
He has done educational YouTube videos about:
2. Insulin resistance, diabetes and heart disease.
3. Management of the stress of daily Living
His main website: www.DoctorZaidi.com
All of his books are available at Amazon.com
Power Of Vitamin D
A Vitamin D Book That Contains The Most Scientific, Useful And Practical Information About Vitamin D - Hormone D
Sarfraz Zaidi MD
A mounting scientific evidence clearly demonstrates a wide range of incredible health benefits Vitamin D may provide, yet most people continue to be low in Vitamin D---despite the vitamins they take, the food they eat, the milk they drink or the sun exposure they get.
In "Power of Vitamin D", you will learn:
* Why we are facing a true Pandemic of Vitamin D deficiency.
* The crucial role Vitamin D may play in the Prevention as well as Treatment of various Cancers.
* How Vitamin D may help Prevent Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease, Hypertension and Kidney Disease.
* How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Muscle Aches, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Bone Pains and Osteoporosis.
* The vital role that Vitamin D plays to help you fight off Colds, Flu and other infections by boosting up your Immune System.
* How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Autoimmune diseases such as Asthma, Lupus, Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Thyroid Diseases.
* How Vitamin D may Prevent as well as Treat Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease, and other neurologic diseases
* The essential role of Vitamin D during Pregnancy for Mothers and Babies.
* Doctor often miss the Diagnosis of Vitamin D deficiency because they order the wrong test.
* The right test to Diagnose Vitamin D deficiency
* The best way to Prevent and Treat Vitamin D deficiency.
* What is Vitamin D Toxicity and how to Prevent it.
* Amazing health benefits of Calcium And Magnesium. How much you need.
* Incredible health benefits of Vitamin K2. Its synergism with Vitamin D
- Publication Date:
- 1508946310 / 9781508946311
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Vitamins