Add to Cart
About the author:
I found Spiritism through the NDE of my wife. My search for how anyone could foretell precise events more 20 years in the future, led me to discover the truth of Spiritism. That we are all part of an overall process and that major segments of our life are planned out in advance to help us learn the lessons that we signed up in hope that we would improve in this life and be ready for the next life.
I have found that we are guided in our lives by the Spirit world and that they are always present to assist us.
We are immortal souls who travel through multiple reincarnations so we may one day become perfect spirits.
Reincarnation is the process whereby each of us travel through multiple lives to learn to become pure spirits.
Understanding the spirit world help us survive and thrive in our daily lives and allows us to surmount our troubles and bring them into perspective.
Brian Foster has a BS degree in Computer Science and a MBA.
Please visit my blog on Spiritism at www.nwspiritism.com
The Third Revelation
Spiritism was presented to us by the Spirit world so we here on earth may perfect ourselves and prepare the earth to reach a higher plane of existence. Using Spiritism, we are expected to improve our collective behavior. Spiritism was brought to us via the work of Allan Kardec. In 1857, in response to the growing interest in spirits and mediums, Allan Kardec (pen name of the French teacher and educator Hippolyte Léon Denizard Rivail) organized a series of questions designed to discern the exact nature and wishes of the spirits. He did not accept information from just one medium, but verified the response to a question from multiple mediums throughout Europe. Allan Kardec wrote a total of five books documenting the answers to his questions. The basic tenants of Spiritism are:
1. Love God.
2. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
3. Practice justice.
4. Forgive all who offend you.
5. Make amends for our own wrong doing.
The spirits revealed to us the basic facts of our existence:
1. Your soul is immortal.
2. You travel through multiple lives as a process to learn to love, be fraternal, and be selfless.
3. The goal of God is for every spirit to one day be pure.
4. There is no eternal hell, it is a station for souls who are materialistic and have an excessive love of self.
5. There are many levels of heaven. Heaven is not a place where we have eternal leisure, but one of on-going work to help others.
6. Life on earth is like a school. You are assigned events in your life and how you react and behave will determine your spiritual progress.
- Publication Date:
- 1511933550 / 9781511933551
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Spirituality / General