Add to Cart
About the author:
Stan Popovich is a Penn State graduate, and the nationally known author of "A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear": an easy-to-read book that's helped thousands of people to confidently manage their persistent fears and anxieties located at www.managingfear.com
This life-changing book was inspired by his own 20+ year struggle with anxiety and fear, and his journey to discover the keys to freedom and emotional health.
In the Guide, Stanley shares his deeply relatable experiences, as well as the expertise of several professionals in the fields of self-growth and mental health.
Stan been featured on many TV and radio programs around the U.S., including ABC Radio Network and Fox News Radio.
Stan writes for many national publications such as The Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine.
Stan's book has accumulated over 400 positive reviews, many from professional counselors who use the Guide to help their clients.
Stan's warmth and expertise have brought him thousands of fans on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
For more information, please visit Stan's website at www.managingfear.com for more information!
A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear
Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods
Stanley T Popovich
Are you tired of struggling with fear, anxiety, and depression?
Well, here is why you should really consider this book to help you out......
1. The book contains over 100 techniques which will increase the chances that you will find something useful to help with your problems.
2. The book is only 65 pages long. A great time saver for your busy schedule.
3. Read the book reviews at Stan's website who suffered from anxiety and found the answers to their problems within a few days.
4. Read Stan's book which many counselors use to help with their clients. This book is the real deal.
5. Would you rather pay $7.50 that fixes your problems right now or continue to struggle and suffer with anxiety every day? Its your choice!
This book provides over 100 proven, easy-to-use methods that you can use TODAY to start overcoming your mental challenges, as well as guidance on how to pick the ones that are right for you.
Each technique is backed by real-life examples, and explained in terms that a layperson can easily understand.
This book has helped thousands of people to overcome their fear and pain within months instead of years, and it has saved many people hundreds or even thousands of dollars in counseling bills.
Please read the 400 customer reviews of this popular book for more information on how this book can give you anxiety relief.
If you're ready to stop struggling with mental health issues, scroll up and click the "Add To Cart" Button on the left to get your copy of this affordable and life-changing book.
- Publication Date:
- 1512007803 / 9781512007800
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Anxieties & Phobias