Add to Cart
About the author:
A Teacher and musician.
Master in Music Education M.Ed.
Teaches harmonica, guitar and digital music composition.
Publishes music instruction books
for Harmonica, Guitar and Ukulele.
Harmonica Breeze webmaster:
on-line site for harmonica lessons.
Harmonica for Beginners
Harmonica Around the world
" Harmonica for Beginners" is for any person
from 8 to 80 who loves the sound of the
harmonica and wants to learn how to play.
- The most significant study of music is to hear the exercises and songs by harmonica - Get Free MP3s to any material in the book
- This book has all the instructions you need to begin, from how to hold the harmonica, blow clear notes and basic music theory; until you can freely play many melodies and songs.
- Basic music theory
- Learn notes and cords playing
- Songs from around the world
- Over 90 songs and exercises
- Publication Date:
- 9657717000 / 9789657717004
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Music / General