Add to Cart
The Life Impact Story
A Safe Place to Go... A Caring Person to Talk to...
Today's world is probably the most dangerous it's ever been for missionaries to carry out their work. And for pastors, leading a church creates immense challenges in any culture in these times.
* Where do these committed Christian workers go to refresh their emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual life?
* Where do they go to keep perspective by spending time alone with their Savior?
* Where do they go to share a quiet moment with their spouse?
* Where do they go to process their issues in a confidential environment?
Life Impact started in Sunriver, Oregon in one "Oasis" to meet this need. Since 2006 they have gone global to provide many safe "Oases" for Christian workers in the midst of the chaotic environments in which they serve! These Oases are staffed with loving, competent caregivers, providing that confidential and quiet space for retreat and refreshment.
This is the Life Impact Story told in the words of some of the Life Impact Caregivers. Why is caregiving of Harvest workers so vital for the energy and expansion of the worldwide Church today? Hear from these committed Life impact staff!
- Publication Date:
- 1514118467 / 9781514118467
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Ministry / Pastoral Resources