Add to Cart
About the author:
Lilly Padilla is a Certified Integrative Nutrition
Health Coach, Holistic Nutrition Chef, 12 year
ovarian cancer survivor and book author. She
lives in Los Angeles, California where she leads
nutrition lectures at cancer support centers,
hospitals, wellness centers, corporations, public libraries, and teaches nutritional cooking at Whole Foods stores. Lilly guides individual clients looking to eat well, prevent cancer, prevent inflammation, increase energy, have less stress and
improve nutrition. Lilly's hope with this book
is to inspire and empower people to improve
their nutritional and lifestyle habits. www.lillypadilla.com
Anti-Cancer Habits & Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition
Are you feeling out of balance? Are you inflamed?
Are you at risk for cancer or chronic diseases?
Many studies have shown the connection between inflammation, acid forming foods, stress and cancer. As a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Holistic Nutrition Chef and cancer survivor in this book, I'm sharing my insights of 12 years of cancer and inflammation prevention, and how I used Holistic Chinese Nutrition and modern science to save my own life by improving nutrition, digestion and immunity. Features include:
* The roots of inflammatory diseases, like cancer
* The maintenance of balanced health and cancer prevention through nutritional habits and the preservation of biological rhythms
* The value of food synergy, and delicious anti-cancer foods
* The benefits of integrating anti-inflammatory meals to allow you to feel at ease and avoid disease.
Plus, anti-inflammatory nutritional recipes!
- Publication Date:
- 0692445862 / 9780692445860
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Diseases / Cancer