Fundamentals of Magnet(r) Toolkit
Nancy Robert, Susan Finlayson
Understand the key variables that interact to create a culture of excellence!
The Fundamentals of Magnet® Toolkit is the ultimate reference guide for healthcare leaders and consultants who want to drive change and consistently deliver nursing excellence and quality patient care.
This trusted resource features:
• A gap analysis tool that aligns the Magnet® Model with Affordable Care Act requirements
• Step-by-step tips to move your organization from reactive to high-performing
• The competencies required for innovative thinking, execution, and success
• An assessment of today’s big data trends and how they relate to Magnet
Get a taste of the Fundamentals of Magnet® course and credentials. Reinforce knowledge from the course and apply concepts learned to real-world scenarios. Whether you lead your organization’s Journey to Magnet Excellence®, consult on healthcare issues, or simply want to learn more effective ways to foster nursing and patient excellence, the Fundamentals of Magnet® Toolkit is for you.
- Publication Date:
- 1935213679 / 9781935213673
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Medical / Nursing / Management & Leadership