This title is still being prepared for sale and should be ready soon.
About the author:
Interviewed by NBC News and CNN, Elaine Fogel is a sought-after marketing and branding thought leader who specializes in small-to-medium businesses and nonprofit organizations. She began her marketing career in her native Canada with agency freelance copywriting assignments for Procter & Gamble, Nestlé Carnation, and Kraft followed by senior-level marketing positions at large organizations.
Elaine has been a contributing writer to The Business Journal, and contributes to MarketingProfs, SmallBizClub (founded by NFL Hall of Famer and author, Fran Tarkenton), Business2Community,and Kingged.com. People in 100+ countries have read her blog, Totally Uncorked on Marketing, and her articles have appeared in many print and digital publications.
In her "real life," she plays tennis, swims, follows a plant-based diet, and cuddles with her dog, Mitzy. She and her husband, Allen, became US citizens in 2014 and have two grown children.
Beyond Your Logo
7 Brand Ideas That Matter Most For Small Business Success
There are plenty of hurdles to overcome running a small business. It may have excellent products and services, investment capital, and an ideal location, BUT, if its brand is lackluster or nonexistent, success will be that much harder to attain.
Your small business’ brand is more than its logo, look, and colors. It emanates from the mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors of anyone and everyone involved in it. And, since success depends on its brand reputation, it’s critical that you do everything possible to ensure that your customers’ experiences are amazing.
Beyond Your Logo delivers 7 strategic ideas with loads of free and low-cost tactics and resources you can implement and use immediately. And, you don’t need any marketing or branding experience to benefit from the guidance Elaine gives you!
Whether you own an existing small business, work for one, or are starting a new one, learn the concepts and tools that can take your company well Beyond Your Logo.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU’LL LEARN:
- • What a brand is and why building a strong one is essential to small business success
- • How to put customers at the center of every action
- • Where to find low or no-cost marketing and branding help for your small business
- • Why and how professionalism pays off
- • How being nimble and quick is an advantage to small businesses
- • What Small Business Social Responsibility (SBSR) is and how to practice and benefit from it
- • Why developing a small business marketing and branding strategy is important for success
The book includes:
- • A complete guide for developing your company's marketing and branding strategy
- • Both American and Canadian resources and references
- • Downloadable Bonus Material
- • Charts/graphics
- • Testimonials from bestselling business authors and marketing thought leaders
2016 Finalist: National Indie Excellence Awards
Readers' Favorite Five Star Award
- Publication Date:
- 0996661301 / 9780996661300
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Small Business / General