Add to Cart
For more information...
No Period. Now What?
A Guide to Regaining Your Cycles and Improving Your Fertility
Dr. Nicola J Rinaldi
Stephanie G Buckler Esq., Lisa Sanfilippo Waddell
Cover design or artwork by
Has your period gone missing?
You’re not alone. People tend to think that loss of menstrual cycles only happens to Olympic-level athletes or people with eating disorders. But it turns out you can have seemingly healthy eating and exercise habits and still be faced with a missing monthly cycle. In fact, your lifestyle may be the culprit.
No matter how long you’ve been without a period, our Recovery Plan will guide you on the path to regaining your cycle and improving your long-term health and fertility. This comprehensive book will:
- Explain what is happening in your body and why
- Present guidelines for how much and what to eat (Good news! They’re probably a lot more fun than what you’re used to!)
- Provide exercise recommendations
- Support you through the challenges of changing your habits
- Explain fertility treatments that can help achieve pregnancy if you still need assistance
In “No Period. Now What?” Dr. Nicola Rinaldi shares her extensive research on hypothalamic amenorrhea as well as her own experience with recovery. Additional contributors include eating disorder speaker Stephanie Buckler, fitness coach Lisa Sanfilippo Waddell, and hundreds of other women who have taken this journey and come out the other side with cycles, babies, and a better understanding of what it means to be healthy.
Now it’s your turn. Are you ready to recover?
- Publication Date:
- 099723668X / 9780997236682
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Women's Health / General