Add to Cart
About the author:
WPaD is the acronym for Writers, Poets and Deviants. We are a diverse group of writers who came together on the Internet to support and encourage each other.
Our collaborative works are charity fundraisers, with a percentage of royalties being donated to Multiple Sclerosis in support of members of our group who live with MS.
Things That go Bump in the Closet
WPaD, A K Wallace, Marie Frankson, Val Fox, R James Turley, Debra Lamb, Katherine Gunnoe, Mandy White, Mike Cooley, Nathan Tackett, Jade M Phillips, David Hunter, Diana Garcia, Michael Haberfelner, David W Stone
Cover design or artwork by
J Harrison Kemp
From the twisted minds of Writers, Poets and Deviants:
Prepare for terror... and a few laughs as well.
- An exterminator meets his match in a family's attic...
- A cuddly toy with a disturbing origin is all the rage...
- A boy's survival of a deadly accident turns out to be more curse than miracle...
- A man asks a vampire for a favor and gets more than he wished for...
- A strange device collects and stores the rage from people bent on revenge...
- An exquisite chess set in an old pawn shop is more than it seems to be...
- A WW2 bayonet carries an evil history...
- An ancient vampire struggles with life in modern society...
- Something is alive in the outhouse...
- Publication Date:
- 1519683561 / 9781519683564
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Fiction / Anthologies