Add to Cart
About the author:
Ruth Price is a Pennsylvania native and devoted mother of four. After her youngest set off for college, she decided it was time to pursue her childhood dream to become a fiction writer. Drawing inspiration from her faith, her husband and love of her life Harold, and deep interest in Amish culture that stemmed from a childhood summer spent with her family on a Lancaster farm, Ruth began to pen the stories that had always jabbered away in her mind. Ruth believes that art at its best channels a higher good, and while she doesn't always reach that ideal, she hopes that her readers are entertained and inspired by her stories.
A Lancaster County Christmas Collection
Ruth Price, Rebecca Price, Hope Bryant
NEW RELEASE -- GRAB ALL THREE AMISH BOOKS + ONE BONUS SHORT STORY -- NOW IN ONE BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION!
Are you ready to be entertained and inspired this Christmas season?
Enjoy three Christmas books from bestselling authors Ruth Price and Rebecca Price as well as a bonus short story from Ruth Price.
1. AN ILLUSTRATED AMISH CHRISTMAS CAROL BY RUTH PRICE: Can a man, when confronted with the failures of his past, rise above his mistakes and return to a life of caring, community and love? When a young woman is faced with the difficult choice to either become a thief or send a dear friend to certain death, is the right decision a good one?
Hezekiah Geizhals turned his back on his Amish beliefs long ago, choosing instead to pursue Englischer wealth as a breeder of champion racehorses. But when Geizhals receives four unique Second Christmas visitors, can his heart be changed? And is there something special brewing between his nephew Ezekiel and stable hand Hannah Yoder? Join Hannah, Ezekiel, and Geizhals this uniquely Amish retelling of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol." With 15 beautiful illustrations by talented artist Hope Bryant, this book is a must have for your Amish Romance collection.
2. A CHILD'S WISH BY REBECCA PRICE: When Amish teen, Emma Lapp, on a day trip to New York City, gets lost on the subway and enlists the aid of an Englischer child, will this chance meeting spell the start of a perfect day or utter disaster?
When sixteen-year-old, Emma Lapp's overprotective daed gives Emma permission to join the deacon's wife and a group of friends (including the man Emma is courting with, Michael Stoltzfus) on a day trip to New York City, Emma is overjoyed. But when Emma gets lost on the New York City subway and enlists the aid of an Englischer child who is just as lost as she is, will this chance meeting spell the start of a perfect day or utter disaster?
3. A LANCASTER COUNTY CHRISTMAS YULE GOAT CALAMITY: Meet Annie Miller, a fifteeen-year-old wild child with a Goat-Load of problems!
Return to the world of Lancaster County Second Chances with Annie Miller, a fifteen-year-old wild child with a Goat-Load of problems! After losing her mamm when she was only six-years-old, 15-year-old Annie Fisher and her family have managed to find some peace and happiness -- even as Annie is viewed as a wild child by the rest of the community. But when Annie starts helping her daed out in his shop, things go from bad to worse when Annie accidentally wins an auction for five Nubian goats. Unable to return them or gain a refund, will this wild child find a way to sell the goats and rescue Christmas for herself and her family?
4. BONUS SHORT STORY FROM RUTH PRICE: Papa Abram's Special Christmas, set in the world of Out of Darkness. When Abram and Sofia get a mysterious Christmas visitor, is there a miracle afoot?
Find out in these three Lancaster County Christmas books from Ruth and Rebecca Price!
Note: All three of these books have been previously published individual and are available in this collection at a 25% discount from purchasing each individually.
If you LOVE a great Lancaster County Christmas story, GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!
- Publication Date:
- 1522762515 / 9781522762515
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Fiction / Amish & Mennonite