About the author:
Matt Forney was born in 1988 in Rome, New York and grew up in nearby Syracuse. A graduate of Christian Brothers Academy, he later attended SUNY Plattsburgh and the University at Albany, majoring in English and journalism. A former retail wage slave, bureaucrat and ditch-digger, Matt began writing under his real name in 2012 to chronicle a hitchhiking trip he took from Syracuse to Portland, Oregon.
Matt’s writing has been published at Return of Kings, Taki’s Magazine, Right On, Alternative Right, The Spearhead and many other sites. He also served as the editor of Reaxxion, a gaming website for men.
For more info about Matt, go to his website, MattForney.com.
Do the Philippines
How to Make Love with Filipino Girls in the Philippines
A No-Nonsense Guide That Shows You How to Meet and Love Filipino Girls in the Philippines
Do the Philippines is a travel guide that teaches you how to make love with Filipinas while in the Philippines without having to go to go-go bars or pay for prostitutes.
Here’s what you’ll find inside...
- How long you should stay in the Philippines to get the best of what it has to offer
- A thorough analysis of Philippine culture, to better help you bang girls
- The type of lodging and materials you'll need to maximize the number of girls you sleep with
- A secret trick that will make gaining entry to the Philippines much easier and cheaper
- Tips on how to protect yourself from criminals and avoid health problems
- How to stay in the Philippines while barely spending any money
Much of the book is dedicated to the girls. You’ll read…
- A thorough description of an average Filipina's body, where I address the stereotype of them being "little brown fucking machines"
- The best qualities of a pinay's personality that makes her a strong competitor for the world's best kind of girl
- A complete breakdown of the five types of Filipino girls
- The kinds of men that Filipinas love, and how you can embody what they want
- The one thing all Filipinas are looking for in a man, and the one thing they can't stand
The book teaches you how to pick up Filipino girls during the day, at night and online. You’ll learn…
- Why going to bars and clubs in the Philippines will make you feel like a rock star
- A detailed overview of Philippine nightlife
- A foolproof day game strategy that will let you pick up almost any girl you meet on the street
- A complete guide to using online dating sites to bang Filipinas
- Why you don't have to worry about competition from Filipino guys
- How to deal with the games that Filipino girls play
- How to date a Filipina long-term
I wrap the book up with detailed guides on the Philippines' two best cities. You’ll read…
- The best city in the Philippines to find a long-term girlfriend or wife (hint: it's not Manila)
- The easiest bar to pick up girls in the world
- The best places to meet Filipinas during the day
The book is organized into an introduction and five chapters…
- Welcome to the Philippines: An overview of the country, its culture, and logistics
- The Girls: How they look and behave
- Game: How to pick them up and sleep with them
- City Guides: Details on two of the Philippines' most popular cities
- Final Thoughts: A concise summary of what you just learned
Do the Philippines aims to be a must-read guide for any man who wants to make love to Filipinas while visiting the Philippines.
- Publication Date:
- 152279171X / 9781522791713
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Asia / Southeast