Add to Cart
About the author:
"My mission is to put academic accounting & finance knowledge, through technology, in the hands of businesspeople, investors & students."
Axel Tracy has been educated in accounting and finance at two of Australia's leading universities: The University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) and The Australian National University.
He is one of the top students at his current university (UTS) and is a member of the invitation-only Golden Key International Honours Society and UTS Honours Society. Axel's GPA for accounting and finance subjects is 3.64 out of 4.
From 2011 till 2014 he was employed by UTS to run PASS Sessions for the 2nd-year accounting subject Accounting Standards and Regulations. This involved teaching undergraduate accounting students in a subject that has a high failure rate (Axel scored a High Distinction in this particular subject). Accounting Standards and Regulations is a financial accounting subject that involves Australia's current implementation of the International Financial Reporting Standards.
Axel has also been employed by UTS to be a one-on-one tutor in the subject of Accounting for Business Combinations. This is another 2nd-year financial accounting subject involving the accounting treatment of corporate groups, joint-ventures and associates.
His passion for financial markets has led his self-directed study about the 'value investing' philosophy, an investment approach originating from the Columbia Business School in the 1920s. He has also studied trading tactics and systems, however his greatest investment success has come from the former value investing approach.
Axel is happy being a small business operator (and hopes to make this business big) and his first business was launched when he was 25 years old.
Axel currently lives in Armidale, Australia, but hopes to live in many cities in the years to come.
"A little later than many, I found the reason for coming into this world. It was to become an entrepreneur and spread the accounting and finance knowledge that I had learned since 2003.
I greatly enjoy teaching and helping others see the beauty of accounting and finance.
I love accounting and finance...and I want you to feel the same way too!
And if I can't get you to love them, then I want my books to help you take those initial steps in your knowledge journey, so you can be armed with techniques and tools that will set you above the pack."
Cash Flow Statement Basics
From Confusion to Comfort in Under 35 Pages
Make Hay from the Most Underestimated Financial Statement
Cash Flow Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 35 Pages
Improve your investment and business financial outcomes
• Learn about the cash flow statement and the operating, investing & financing cash flows
Enjoy the confidence built by higher education and your new, advanced knowledge
• Assess how a business is raising and returning capital, what it’s investing in and how well it succeeds at its core functions
• Analyse any stock or business better than ever before
• Cash Flow Statement Basics is tutorial-like and is clear and simple
Make better business and investment decisions that will lead to higher earnings
• Keep it as a reference and treat it as knowledge for life
• Written in a friendly, conversational tone you are treated like a smart, intelligent businessperson or investor, that just isn’t an accountant
• Cash Flow Statement Basics offers strong guidance on performing analysis
Use your time efficiently and wisely, don't regret wasted time
• You will know what to look for when performing cash flow analysis
• Use the lessons in the real-world as soon as you’re finished
• Cash Flow Statement Basics is concise and to the point, it’s a complete lesson in under 35 pages
Advance your skill set and future proof your finances
• Don't be swamped with excess detail: Learn quickly and apply just as fast
• Use it for practical, real-world application, not only theoretical curiosity
• Cash Flow Statement Basics is part of a 3-book series
Feel the comfort of ongoing reader support from an experienced teacher
• So if you want, you can continue to learn more
• You can begin an accounting skills journey
• The author has had years of experience teaching complex accounting concepts to students of various standards
• Further, Cash Flow Statement Basics is part of a suite of business products
• Thus you have more support if you need it along the way
Check out the Table of Contents
Read A Few Intro Pages
AND Make the Exciting Decision to Pick Me Up
- Publication Date:
- 1522917721 / 9781522917724
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Accounting / General