Add to Cart
About the author:
Craig E Buck is a Virginia Attorney with over 40 years of experience with real estate contracts and related issues. He served twice as Chairman of the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Standard Forms Committee and is a frequent lecturer and instructor for real estate programs. He has supervised or conducted over 35,000 real estate closings and brings the breadth of his experience to this new Tenth Edition of The Real Estate Contracts Handbook.
Real Estate Contracts Handbook
The Easy Way to Writing Clear, Concise and Correct Contracts - and more
Craig E Buck Esq
This is the new Tenth Edition of The Real Estate Contracts Handbook, a popular guide to writing clear, concise and legally-correct real estate contracts. The 236-page Handbook contains over 100 useful contract clauses together with explanations, commentary, articles and sample forms.
Since laws vary by state, there is no one-size-fits-all contract. Use the Handbook in conjunction with your own contract form. Most standard forms lack the language you need for anything other than the simplest situations. With the Handbook, you'll never be scrambling for the right contingencies and clauses.
The Handbook also contains articles and insights to help you understand the special issues present in residential real estate contracts. Then, it offers practical insight and real-life solutions to contract drafting.
The Table of Contents includes:
1. How to Write a Clear, Concise and Correct Contract;
2. Suggested Contract Clauses;
3. Articles on Agency, How to Hold Title, Equity Sharing and Joint Ownership; Financing, Contracts for Deed, RESPA, Title Insurance, Tax Deductions and 1031 Exchanges;
4. Forms for Contract for Deed, Deed of Trust, Note, Joint Ownership, Letter of Intent and Contract Assignment;
5. Ten Secrets Series - What your builder and lender don't want you to know;
6. Real Estate Dictionary;
7. Mortgage Payment Tables for 15 and 30 year loans.
Don't be caught unprepared, embarrassed and at a loss for words. The Handbook will get you through.
Previous editions have sold over 20,000 copies.
- Publication Date:
- 1523286032 / 9781523286034
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Real Estate / Buying & Selling Homes