Add to Cart
New York City: 10 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, & How to Fit In
The most interesting places, coolest insider tips, and best food in New York City?
Check, check, and check.
In this little guide, you'll find 10 interviews with real New Yorkers--people who live, work, eat, and adventure in and around the city. They're here to give you:
Experience authentic, local New York City—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
- Directions to hidden-away bars with the quirkiest cocktails and coolest atmospheres
- Tips for finding the best restaurants, food trucks, and New York pizza
- Advice on which attractions are worth seeing...and which to avoid
- Guidance on how to fit in, save money, and find Wi-Fi
- And so much more
- Publication Date:
- 1523632194 / 9781523632190
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / United States / Northeast / General