Add to Cart
Point of Sync academy
Do you want to become self-employed already tomorrow and set yourself free from the modern-day slavery? Do you want to make money under your own terms from any place on this planet?
The development process consists of these 5 main elements that are explained in details:
1) Complete understanding of the monetary society in order to fine-tune your strategies and actions. You've been taught wrong or not at all. Make no mistake; you have to further optimize your responses.
2) Understanding the importance of time as the most valuable asset; the one thing you cannot get back or earn again. Once you understand, you'll go through exercises in order to master the time management, using cutting-edge protocols.
3) Understanding the principle purpose of money, which will be followed by learning exercises in order to adopt the proper money management habits; something you know little about because of your wrong perception of money. You'll be presented with the most effective money management program.
4) In this point, after learning the system, time and money, you'll be presented with the most optimal 3-stage business model. You will be guided -- in details -- through the proven ways of setting up a highly profitable online or offline business in the shortest period of time.
5) And finally, you'll reach the point of sync!
The entire program is built on 6 critical neuro-behavioral development modules with each designed to upgrade your central belief system or the set of principles upon which you are living your life. You will finally understand what has to be done for you to become truly free.
If you think that you don't need this new knowledge, ask yourself this: if more than 150,000,000 people live in absolute abundance, freedom, and wealth, how come you don't? How come everybody around you doesn't? Isn't there a chance that you've been missing something?
The Sequence Project will open your eyes to reality. The one that everybody keeps telling you that it doesn't exist. With all due respect, they are all wrong.
- Publication Date:
- 1530121469 / 9781530121465
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / Success