Add to Cart
About the author:
Tim Patrick is a software architect and developer with more than 30 years of experience in designing and building custom software solutions. He is the author of multiple books on Microsoft technologies, and was selected as a Microsoft MVP for his support to the programming community. Tim earned his degree in computer science from Seattle Pacific University.
Start-to-Finish Visual Basic 2015
Nobody learns a programming language just to brag about writing loops. Instead, languages exist so you can create great software. That’s the purpose of Start-to-Finish Visual Basic 2015, to show you how to write a complete, useful, working application in Visual Basic and .NET.
Each chapter introduces essential Visual Basic concepts, and shows you how to apply them by crafting a full business-level application. With this comprehensive book, you will:
- Understand how to design and implement .NET applications
- Learn the core features of the Visual Basic language
- Access and modify database content using ADO.NET
- Perform advanced development activities, including cryptography and localization
- Master cool VB features, such as Generics, XML Literals, and LINQ
- Get a head start on programming via the downloadable source code
Whether you’re new to programming, or want to add Visual Basic to your existing skillset, Start-to-Finish Visual Basic 2015 will guide you step-by-step through the learning process.
- Publication Date:
- 0692653325 / 9780692653326
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7.5" x 9.25"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Programming Languages / Visual BASIC