Add to Cart
The Twilight Avenger Returns
The two-fisted weird mystery sequel to THE TWILIGHT AVENGER, this volume takes our hero Reece Chambers into the realm of the supernatural as he battles zombies, giant vampire bats, mad mesmerists, and silver screen serial killers. Each chapter is a self-contained story featuring the Twilight Avenger, his "partner" reporter Joan Casey, and mentor Dr. Milton Herth as they battle the weird menaces that plague 1930's Tulsa, Oklahoma.
If you're a fan of THE ROCKETEER, THE SHADOW, THE GREEN HORNET, B-MOVIES, SERIALS, and PULPS then you're in for a treat with THE TWILIGHT AVENGER RETURNS!
This volume also features exclusive bonus extras including:
- Behind the scenes of the return of the Twilight Avenger to comics.
- Exclusive artwork never before seen in print.
- The Twilight Avenger Casting Call where we cast these comic adventures with real-life B-Movie stars.
This is the first time in nearly 30 years these individual comic books have been collected and remastered for your reading excitement. Originally published in 1988, this is a graphic novel first sure to please longtime fans of The Twilight Avenger.
- Publication Date:
- 1533029814 / 9781533029812
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6.69" x 9.61"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes