Add to Cart
About the author:
The inverted "V" displayed on our shield is the uppercase letter "L" in ancient Greek identifying the people of Lacedaemonia, which in historical times was the proper name for the Spartan state. The Greek cry "Molon Labe" means "Come and Get Them" as spoken by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand for the outnumbered Spartans (300 against 300,000) to surrender their weapons during battle in the narrow pass or 'hot gates' of Thermopylae in 480 B.C. The iconic expression has become a symbol of courage to defend that which belongs to you, even if faced against overwhelming or insurmountable odds.
Jay Butler is the Managing Director of Asset Protection Services of America, the former Managing Director of Asset Protection Services International, Ltd and the former Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for Corporate Support Services of Nevada Inc. Mr. Butler holds a Bachelor's Degree of Fine Arts (BFA) from Boston University.
Jay has provided customized business entity structuring for clients in all 50 states along with some of the most respected names in the industry including the Jay Mitton organization "the father of asset protection" and Real Estate Investor Association seminars.
While working with Wealth Protection Concepts, LLC under the tutelage of the former Las Vegas and North Las Vegas city attorney Carl E. Lovell Jr. (now deceased from Leukemia), Mr. Butler was bestowed the title of "Asset Protection Planner" for his competency and experience. He also co-authored the first edition of his book "Cover Your Assets: Legal Authorities on Asset Protection, Tax Strategies and Estate Planning" (c) 2006 with Dr. Lovell.
While residing in Switzerland, Mr. Butler was the Associate Director of "CO-Handelszentrum GmbH" providing Swiss company formation and administration services and executed a full-range of fiduciary responsibilities including sales, client support and international corporate compliance services (KYC, FATCA, AML, FATF and Swiss Code of Obligations).
Jay builds his relationships through consistent attention to detail and reliable support. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States (having visited 49 of the 50 states), explored 36 nations worldwide, and has lived in a total of 7 countries throughout North America, Central America, the Middle East, North Africa and Europe.
Incorporating Offshore (2nd Edition)
Complete Guide to Six Key Jurisdictions
"I have read your pending publication, 'Incorporating Offshore', in particular your treatment of the Belize International Business Companies Act and the Qualified Retired Persons Act. As a former Attorney General of Belize, I am please to endorse and recommend your work. It is a very concise, informative and accurate description of the jurisdiction and the relevant legislation. This publication will be a valuable addition to the libraries of both services providers and their clients. We wish you the very best in your efforts now and in the future."
- Attorney Glenn D. Godfrey (Former Attorney General of Belize)
Managing Partner of the Glenn D. Godfrey and Company, LLP Law Firm
Belize City, Belize
* 127 Pages
* 8.5" x 11" Format
* Understanding Helpful Definitions
* Frequently Asked Questions
* About Belize
* About British Virgin Islands
* About Hong Kong
* About Republic of Seychelles
* About St Kitts and Nevis
* About United Kingdom
* Activities, Climate, Culture and Economy
* Geography, History and Interesting Facts
* Belize International Business Company
* British Virgin Islands Business Company
* Hong Kong Private Company Limited by Shares
* Seychelles Company Special License (CSL)
* Seychelles Foundation
* Seychelles International Business Company (IBC)
* Seychelles International Trust
* Seychelles Limited Partnership (LP)
* Seychelles Protected Cell Company (PCC)
* St Kitts & Nevis Business Corporation
* St Kitts & Nevis Foundation
* St Kitts & Nevis International Exempt Trust
* St Kitts & Nevis Limited Liability Company (LLC)
* United Kingdom Limited Liability Partnership
* United States Offshore Tax Filing Requirements
- Publication Date:
- 0991464451 / 9780991464456
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / International / General