Add to Cart
About the author:
The inverted "V" displayed on our shield is the uppercase letter "L" in ancient Greek identifying the people of Lacedaemonia, which in historical times was the proper name for the Spartan state. The Greek cry "Molon Labe" means "Come and Get Them" as spoken by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand for the outnumbered Spartans (300 against 300,000) to surrender their weapons during battle in the narrow pass or 'hot gates' of Thermopylae in 480 B.C. The iconic expression has become a symbol of courage to defend that which belongs to you, even if faced against overwhelming or insurmountable odds.
Jay Butler is the Managing Director of Asset Protection Services of America, the former Managing Director of Asset Protection Services International, Ltd and the former Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for Corporate Support Services of Nevada Inc. Mr. Butler holds a Bachelor's Degree of Fine Arts (BFA) from Boston University.
Jay has provided customized business entity structuring for clients in all 50 states along with some of the most respected names in the industry including the Jay Mitton organization "the father of asset protection" and Real Estate Investor Association seminars.
While working with Wealth Protection Concepts, LLC under the tutelage of the former Las Vegas and North Las Vegas city attorney Carl E. Lovell Jr. (now deceased from Leukemia), Mr. Butler was bestowed the title of "Asset Protection Planner" for his competency and experience. He also co-authored the first edition of his book "Cover Your Assets: Legal Authorities on Asset Protection, Tax Strategies and Estate Planning" (c) 2006 with Dr. Lovell.
While residing in Switzerland, Mr. Butler was the Associate Director of "CO-Handelszentrum GmbH" providing Swiss company formation and administration services and executed a full-range of fiduciary responsibilities including sales, client support and international corporate compliance services (KYC, FATCA, AML, FATF and Swiss Code of Obligations).
Jay builds his relationships through consistent attention to detail and reliable support. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States (having visited 49 of the 50 states), explored 36 nations worldwide, and has lived in a total of 7 countries throughout North America, Central America, the Middle East, North Africa and Europe.
How to Use Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Partnerships, Trusts
* 236 Pages
* 8.5" x 11" Format
* Amendments to Bylaws (Corp)
* Amendments to Operating Agreements (LLC)
* Amendments to Partnership Agreements (LP)
* Amendments to Trust Agreements (Trusts)
* Assignments of Assets / Income / Obligations / Rights
* Borrowing Money from Your Corp / LLC / LP
* Business Preservation Trust Addendums and Affidavits
* Complete Business Formality Documents for Corp / LLC / LP
* Declaration of Final Arrangements for Revocable Living Trust
* Issuance of New Stock / Membership / Partnership Interests
* Lease / Purchase / Rental / Sale Agreements for:
- Motor Vehicles
- Real Estate
* Management Service Agreements
* Meetings, Minutes and Notices
* Promissory Notes, Purchasing Business Assets
* Resolutions for Directors / Managers / Partners
* Resignations, Terminations and Replacements
* Salaries for Officers / Managers / Partners
* Service and Subscription Agreements
* Waivers, Written Consents and Much More
- Publication Date:
- 0991464435 / 9780991464432
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Business Writing