About the author:
Teresa Mills is the best selling author of the "Hey Kids! Let's Visit..." Book Series for Kids!
She is an active mother of four and Mimi to three. She and her family love traveling, in the USA and internationally too! They love exploring new places, eating cool foods, and having yet another adventure as a family! In this family, it's all about traveling as a family.
In addition to traveling, Teresa enjoys reading and tinkering with new website technologies.
Hey Kids! Let's Visit New York City
Fun Facts and Amazing Discoveries for Kids
Fun and Exciting Facts about things to do in New York City!
Hey Kids! Did you know...
- There is a beach and amusement park only a subway ride away from downtown Manhattan - and the National Hot Dog Eating Contest is held there every July 4?
- In NYC you can see a Chinese parade in the afternoon and then visit a real Italian restaurant at night?
- There's a 60 foot tall Ferris Wheel in a toy store in Times Square?
- There's a building in NYC that looks like an iron?
You can read about all of these things and more in Hey Kids! Let's Visit New York City! The guide for kids is full of fun New York City facts and photos, and you will enjoy it whether you are preparing for a vacation with the family, or simply want to learn a little more about some attractions in New York City.
Younger kids will love this neat way to visit New York City through reading with their family!
Teresa Mills is the bestselling author of the Hey Kids! Let's Visit Series of children's books! This New York City book for kids will give kids a virtual tour of the Big Apple along with some fun facts about the attractions in New York City. Kids of all ages will love to pictures of the things to do in NYC.
AFTER YOUR PURCHASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER BOOKS THAT YOU MAY LIKE:
Hey Kids! Let's Visit Washington DC
Hey Kids! Let's Visit A Cruise Ship
Hey Kids! Let's Visit London England
Hey Kids! Let's Visit San Francisco
- Publication Date:
- 0692728864 / 9780692728864
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Nonfiction / People & Places / United States