Add to Cart
TEACH Your Children How to Behave
Kids driving you nuts? Don't hide in the closet with a box full of cookies. TEACH Your Children How to Behave!
Have you ever wondered how teachers can get a class of 20 to 30 little ones to sit still, listen carefully and follow directions while you sometimes struggle to manage with only two or three?
It's not magic. The truth is teachers spend years in the classroom learning strategies that get kids to listen—strategies that will work for you too!
In “TEACH Your Children How to Behave,” you'll learn how to:
Your children want to behave; they just don't always know how. You have to teach them. And it's a lot easier than you might think.
Say goodbye to endless arguments and constant power struggles. TEACH your children how to behave and enjoy spending time as a family once again! This book will show you how.
- Set reasonable expectations for your children's unique ages, personalities and ability levels.
- Prevent your children's bad behavior BEFORE it starts.
- Choose consequences that really work!
- Respond to 25 of the most common behavior problems parents deal with today—problems including arguing, hitting, lying, attitude problems, whining and more!
- Teach your child how to make better choices in the future, so you aren't repeating yourself again and again.
- Publication Date:
- 1535283211 / 9781535283212
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Family & Relationships / Parenting / General