Add to Cart
Three Little Gnomes
and the One Bite Mystery
Rhonda L. Paglia
Ratna Kusuma Halim
Sara Dean, Anthony G. Paglia
Sprinkle, Dandy Whiskers, and Whisper are bursting with excitement! It's almost time to make their favorite soup, Droppin' Time Stew! But something is terribly wrong in Mr. Joe's garden this year! Every vegetable and fruit they pick up has ONE-BITE-OUT . . . then tossed away . . . like rubbish! Is the Droppin' Time Stew ruined? Who - or what - is behind the "One-Bite Mystery?" And why just "ONE-BITE-OUT?" "Three Little Gnomes and the One-Bite Mystery" is a fall, harvest mystery with a feisty Scottish twist!!
The following concepts are also subtly woven throughout the fabric of Book #2, Three Little Gnomes and the One-Bite Mystery:
* This book contains a special soup recipe for kids interested in cooking.
* This book is about imagination and play. It is also a beginner and / or intermediate reader and can be both a bedtime story or read aloud book.
* Kids will learn about nature, flora, fauna, and garden life.
* In this story, the three little gnomes overcome shyness, and work together using strategies, relationships, friendship, and kindness to solve this mystery.
* Whisper still has to deal with his hearing loss disability, but his friends continue to show him patience and kindness.
* Through special activities, kids will learn about Scotland, Scottish food, language, music, songs, and other aspects of the Scottish culture.
"Three Little Gnomes and the One Bite Mystery" is Book #2 in the "Three Little Gnomes" series by Rhonda Paglia and beautifully illustrated by Ratna Kusuma Halim.
- Publication Date:
- 1534968016 / 9781534968011
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Juvenile Fiction / Fairy Tales & Folklore / Country & Ethnic / General