About the author:
Suzanne Shaffer lives in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, and has spent her career as a Clinical Art Therapist and as a professional watercolor artist. Her expertise gained through years of working with clients and skills developed teaching art, have allowed her to witness the transformative power of creativity in people's lives, their self-expression, mental outlook and personal health. Collaborating with another talented artist and therapist, Patty Van Dyke, the dynamic "hands-on" creative activities in each chapter have been designed to be fun, insightful and practical; creativity for really normal people. What better audience than Baby Boomers who are redefining traditional retirement to benefit from their expertise. After all, they are Boomers too. Start using your 8 keys today!
Conscious Creative Retirement
8 Essential Keys to Maximize Your Next Life Chapter
Patty Van Dyke
It takes a creative spirit to age well.
After all, we didn’t get to this age without some creativity! But it’s more than thinking and acting creatively while we’re doing leisure hobbies or art
We also need to apply some creativity to the areas of our lives that are essential for us to thrive as we age. It takes more than just money to feel happy
and to feel that your life has meaning.
This book gives you 8 essential keys that can make a huge difference in how you live your life in retirement.
You’ll learn what it takes to get the right key, in the right lock, at the right time.
Filled with thought provoking insights, and dynamic creative exercises, you start thinking, feeling and doing as soon as you open the book
. You get the most comprehensive learning tools to start creating the future you want. Creativity comes in lots of different packages, so grab these keys
now, and take charge ...your future is waiting!
In each chapter, you
• Explore the 8 essential keys you need to optimize your next life chapter
• Understand how these key concepts show up in your life, and how to use them to your advantage every day
• Build and expand your own creative energies with easy “hands-on” creative activities to spark your self-expression. You don’t need any
artistic talent to get great results!
• Focus on what is truly important to living the life you want
• Discover new possibilities and opportunities for creating fulfilling experiences and relationships
• Design your future with intention, purpose and excitement
- Publication Date:
- 1535573538 / 9781535573535
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Aging