Add to Cart
Denver & Surroundings: 10 Locals Tell You Where to Go, What to Eat, & How to Fit In
Ever wish you had a local friend out west? Someone to show you around?
Filled with 10+ interviews with people who live, work, and adventure in Colorado, this little guide will give you:
It’s time to experience authentic, local Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, and their surroundings—through the eyes of those who have lived there for years.
- Directions to hidden-away, local-loved cafes, restaurants, and bars
- Lists of lesser-known attractions and info on which big attractions are worth seeing—and which aren’t
- Unique and interesting day trip suggestions
- Tips for how to make friends, save money, and fit in with the local culture
- And so much more
- Publication Date:
- 1535586397 / 9781535586399
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / United States / West / Mountain