Add to Cart
About the author:
Laurie Neverman writes at commonsensehome.com, where she shares tips on gardening, homesteading, home remedies, and favorite recipes. She learned to bake from her mom at a young age, and perfected her skills at the family catering business.
Never Buy Bread Again
20+ Homemade Bread Recipes
IF YOU’RE GOING TO EAT BREAD, MAKE IT REALLY GOOD BREAD!
Is there anything that says “comfort food” more than the aroma of fresh baked bread? Have you wanted to bake bread but been intimidated by
the process? In Never Buy Bread Again, self-reliance author Laurie Neverman shares years of baking experience to help you create a wonderful array of homemade breads.
In this book you’ll find:
• Troubleshooting tips so you can bake without fear
• Easy everyday breads such as sandwich bread and crusty French bread
• Quick breads such as buttermilk biscuits, corn bread and pancakes
• Gluten free breads
• Holiday and special occasion breads, like fruit filled kolache, Polish doughnuts and pretzel bread
With a few pantry staples, you can create beautiful baked goods that make every meal a memorable one. Don’t settle for grocery store loaves with questionable ingredients or pay outrageous prices for gourmet loaves - get this book and start baking with confidence today.
- Publication Date:
- 1536982628 / 9781536982626
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Cooking / Courses & Dishes / Bread