Add to Cart
About the author:
Margo Armstrong spent most of her professional life writing documentation for high-tech corporations.
Now semi-retired, she continues to travel the USA in her motorhome (20 years full-time, the last 6 years solo) exploring, writing eBooks, and sometimes workamping for a season to get the true flavor of a locale.
She loves sharing this wonderful lifestyle with others planning to travel the same path.
For Women Only: Motorhome Care & Maintenance
What You Need to Know
"For Women Only: Motorhome Care & Maintenance" is intended as a companion guide to "For Women Only: Traveling Solo in Your RV." However, experienced travelers also find the included topics useful.
A necessary part of living the RV lifestyle is learning how to care for your rig; it is also part of the fun. Understanding how the different systems work can help you stay on top of the important maintenance issues.
* Learning to troubleshoot can save you money by knowing what needs to be done before you call the repairperson.
* Keeping good records and setting up a schedule for future maintenance keeps your motorhome on the road and the driver happy.
* Following a few simple procedures in a timely manner keeps your older motorhome "looking new" for many happy years.
* Incorporating regular care and maintenance into your schedule can produce many carefree years with your motorhome.
Some of the topics covered in Motorhome Care & Maintenance:
* Pre-Purchase Checkout
* Maintaining the "Look"
* Dealing with the Repair Shop
* Air Conditioner, Refrigerator, Hot Water Heater
* Batteries, Inverter, Basic Solar Technology
* Sewer System
* Water Pump
* Filtering Your Water
* Hydraulic Leveling System
...And Much More
- Publication Date:
- 0692772413 / 9780692772416
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Travel / Food, Lodging & Transportation / General