Add to Cart
Zero Assistance Resistance Training
100% wheelchair-based workout program
NEED AN EFFECTIVE CHAIR-BASED WORKOUT?
DISCOVER HOW TO BOOST YOUR STRENGTH, STAMINA AND INDEPENDENCE
Hiring a trainer for every gym session is a luxury many can't afford. Finding friends who can commit to four training sessions a week is difficult. What's more, if you're fiercely independent like Paralympian and professional athlete Dan Highcock - you want to be able to do things with zero assistance anyway!
This 12-week fitness program works your whole upper body and cardiovascular system using dumbbells, plates, adjustable cable racks and resistance bands - in your chair, independently.
The ZART program
* boosts your independence and fitness
* raises your metabolism to promote fat loss
* improves your cardiovascular health
* increases you hand speed (ideal for wheelchair sports)
* boosts your body's ability to adapt and repair itself plus avoid injury
* offers nutrition and supplement advice
* includes 12 workout plans to keep things varied and interesting
* provides detailed step-by-step exercise descriptions with photos
Dan has thoroughly tested this workout himself and with his students to make sure it is safe and effective for you.
"As a full-time wheelchair user and qualified fitness instructor, I highly recommend buying this book.
It's such a benefit to anyone in a chair that needs more strength, mobility, fitness and independence."
Edward Joseph Molloy, PT
Dan Highcock was injured in a motorbike accident at the age of five. Undeterred, his 'can-do' mindset has led him to become a Paralympic wheelchair basketball player and online personal trainer and nutrition coach
- Publication Date:
- 1910600067 / 9781910600061
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Physical Impairments