Add to Cart
Independent Publishing of Ebooks
How To Sell On Kindle, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Flipkart, Clickbank, and Your Own Ebook Store
A William Benitez
If you have a story to tell or a skill to teach others, ebooks are the perfect vehicle to get your message across. In this down-to-earth, easy to read, how-to ebook you'll find detailed instructions on writing, editing, and preparing a quality ebook for Kindle, Smashwords, Clickbank, and even your own web site. The step-by-step instructions, based entirely on years of first-hand experience, will guide you through the entire process. As added value you have access to the author by email. I welcome questions and comments.
My name is Bill Benitez and I wrote this ebook after publishing over a dozen ebooks and more than twenty print books. I've worked to develop the simplest, most effective, and proven methods to get ebooks ready for all devices. I own and operate Positive Imaging, LLC, an independent publishing house. Check it out on Google or at http://positive-imaging.com
Independent Publishing of Ebooks covers everything you need to know to create ebooks including:
1. Reasons for Writing an Ebook
2. Planning the Ebook - The Outline
3. Creating the First Draft
4. The Discipline of Writing
5. Choosing the Best Title for your Ebook
6. Editing the First Draft
7. Creating an Ebook Cover
8. Creating and Publishing Ebooks for the Kindle
9. Creating and Publishing Ebooks for Smashwords - iTunes, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Flipkart, etc.
10. Creating and Publishing Ebook Using Other Methods - Clickbank, your own website.
11. Creating Websites and Blogs
12. The Free Options - Excellent software that you can use free.
Every step is covered in detail so you can publish your ebook and distribute it worldwide quickly and easily.
- Publication Date:
- 1944071199 / 9781944071196
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Language Arts & Disciplines / Publishing