Add to Cart
About the author:
Tom Pappalardo is a graphic designer and cartoonist, and a writer of generally funny and occasionally science-fictiony things. He was in a PIXIES music video once. He resides in western Massachusetts with a little cat named Charlie. See all the stuff he's doing over at tompappalardo.com
One More Cup Of Coffee
Follow author Tom Pappalardo on a black coffee tour of cafes, diners, and convenience stores, as he travels the potholed side streets and witch-cursed back roads of Western Massachusetts. Grab a table and sit. Nod and smile at whatever the waitress brings you. Does it taste like a 9-volt battery dipped in old, hot Coke? Good. You’re in the right place.
This illustrated non-travel-guide will be your companion as you:
- Visit cafes overrun with bespectacled and be-bearded white male writers feverishly tweeting their clever observations.
- Eavesdrop on snippets of conversation — perfect for swift and context-free judgment!
- Seek the approval of old men skulking in diner booths, quizzing you on long-gone local businesses until you admit you’re not a real townie.
- Spiral off on occasional departures from reality.
- Angrily shake your fist at those consarned millennials with their preferred pronouns and befuddling emoji.
- Delve into scathing social critiques of corporate coffee chains th— OH GOD I’M BORED ALREADY.
- Suffocate as caffeine-fueled paranoia destroys you from within.
- Sit quietly; stare at phone.
- Curl into fetal position on a sticky convenience store floor, between the humming refrigerator case and the high fructose sadness.
- Have some coffee?
- Publication Date:
- 0998327808 / 9780998327808
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Humor / Form / Essays