This title is still being prepared for sale and should be ready soon.
Back to MassResistance home page
About the author:
MassResistance began in 1995 in Massachusetts as Parents' Rights Coalition, focused on preserving parental rights over their children's exposure to inappropriate "sex ed" in the schools. Later as Article 8 Alliance, the group made a valiant attempt to halt the unconstitutional Massachusetts "gay marriage" court ruling of 2003, and its illegal implementation by Governor Mitt Romney. The name MassResistance was adopted in 2005 in recognition of the perilous times we had entered, especially regarding the abrogation of parental rights, the LGBT curriculum in the schools, the broader silencing of free speech, and lawless governance. MassResistance now has activists and supporters in all 50 states and over a dozen foreign countries.
The organization's research staff compiled the book. The Foreword is by Brian Camenker, Executive Director of MassResistance.
The Health Hazards of Homosexuality
What the Medical and Psychological Research Reveals
The HEALTH HAZARDS of HOMOSEXUALITY answers the question: "Why should we be concerned about homosexuality?" The mainstreaming and normalization of homosexuality has created a public health crisis affecting us all. Meanwhile, the media gives little attention to the broader crisis, and the medical authorities deliver mixed messages to those at high risk - especially young people.
There is an astoundingly disproportionate incidence of medical and psychological pathologies among homosexual men, lesbians, and bisexuals. Yet the general public knows little about the baneful nature of homosexuality and its associated addictions and behaviors that invite disease. This book brings together information from widely dispersed and hard-to-find sources, summarizing recent medical and psychological research in laymen's terms. Sources include the Centers for Disease Control, medical professional groups, published medical research, media reports, plus LGBT medical and advocacy groups - all documented in 1,800 endnotes with up-to-date links.
* Why homosexuality is a public health issue, and not just a private issue
* The politicized medical and mental health establishments
* The "born gay" myth: homosexuality is not innate
* How many identify as "gay", lesbian, or bisexual
* The mental health issues: depression, anxiety, suicidality, substance use, partner abuse, and BDSM (bondage/sexual sadomasochism)
* The self-harming lifestyles and sexual practices of homosexual men and lesbians
* The disproportionate disease incidence among "gays", lesbians, and bisexuals
* Why homosexuals have shortened lifespans, chronic conditions, lower quality of life
* How HIV/AIDS is re-emerging as an epidemic among homosexual men
* The "safer sex" lie and other mixed messages from the medical establishment
* How the CDC is spreading false optimism on HIV drug treatments
* Bisexuals have the highest incidence of pathologies
* How lesbians and heterosexuals are imitating unsafe homosexual male practices
* The psychological and medical issues of transgenderism
* Child abuse: interventions supporting "transgender" identities in youth
- Publication Date:
- 1539983811 / 9781539983811
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Sexuality