Add to Cart
About the author:
An international artist, musician, and author, Shahryar Sadree has spent years soul searching and extensively researching human behaviors, religions, and his own experiences. Sadree has penned one other book, Higher Powered: A Book of Powerful Secrets to Finding Happiness, which looks at the three parts of human beings—the body, the mind, and the spirit—and explains how and why people often lose touch with who they really are.
Sadree, his wife, and their numerous rescue animals reside in Florida.
A Book of Powerful Secrets to Leash the Ego
Are you ready to meet your highest self and to expose the lies you have believed about the importance of your physical body versus your spirit?
In Highest Self, you will learn how your ego is preventing you from reaching higher. You will delve into the reasons why you struggle to find purpose and balance and to achieve your potential in life. In so doing, you will discover that you are more than just a flesh-and-blood body; you are the highest form of energy in the universe.
In inspirational, encouraging language, author Shahryar Sadree tackles the following topics and more:
- the nature of being human
- the value of open-mindedness
- the need to understand and control the ego
- the potential of religion and politics to drive people apart
- the connection between perceptions and reality
- the relation between the devil and the ego
- the need to find a balance between doing things and living in the moment
- the benefits of achieving your highest self
If you are dissatisfied with your life, Highest Self will help you use the power within yourself to change. You can learn to make better choices and free yourself from turmoil by harnessing the perfection of your spirit.
- Publication Date:
- 1540598810 / 9781540598813
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Spiritual