Add to Cart
About the author:
Vadym Graifer is a Canadian-based author and photographer. Being diagnosed at the age of 52 with Type 2 Diabetes, overweight and taking medications for high blood pressure, he started a quest to lose weight. His approach included replacing sugary food and drinks with their healthier equivalents, incorporating fermented foods in his menu and applying intermittent fasting. As a result, he shed 75 pounds, stabilized at his ideal weight point and reversed his diabetes and hypertension, eliminating the need for medications.
The Time Machine Diet
Travel Back to Your Naturally Healthy Energetic Self
If you think those extra pounds have taken an irreversible toll on your health - don’t give up just yet. The Time Machine Diet is the blueprint to your younger, leaner, naturally healthy self.
Inside, the author details his weight-loss journey, where he reversed the effects of Type 2 diabetes and hypertension. Modifying his nutrition and eating patterns, he lost 75 pounds, eliminating the need for medications in the process.
The methods discussed in the book avoid most of the strict limitations of many popular diets; instead, they focus on healthy foods and better eating patterns. The Time Machine Diet combines time-tested recipes and techniques with the latest groundbreaking research, producing spectacular results while enhancing quality of life and an enjoyable eating regimen.
The Three Prongs of The Time Machine Diet:
- Replacing sugary and starchy food and drink with healthy equivalents
- Cultivating a healthy gut bacteria with delicious home-made fermented foods
- Utilizing intermittent fasting to produce swift and sustained weight loss
Relating experiences and discoveries from the author’s journey, the book is highly practical. The recipes and hands-on advice will make the transition to healthy eating easy and enjoyable. The Time Machine Diet will help you create a new sustainable lifestyle.
Learn how you can:
- apply the astonishingly effective weight loss method, step by step
- replace traditional dishes and desserts with healthier, better-tasting versions
- make some of your favorite dishes healthier just by cooking them differently
- add delicious, easy-to-prepare, probiotic foods to your daily menu
- exercise effectively without torturous hours in the gym
The Time Machine Diet restores your hormonal balance, enabling your body to burn fat and repair the damage caused by detrimental eating habits.
- Publication Date:
- 0973779675 / 9780973779677
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Weight Loss