Hack Learning Anthology
Innovative Solutions for Teachers and Leaders
Here Are 10 Simple Solutions to Some of Education's Biggest Problems
The Hack Learning Anthology brings you the most innovative education Hacks from the first nine books in the Hack Learning Series.
Written by 12 award-winning classroom teachers, principals, superintendents, college instructors, and international presenters, Anthology is every educator's new problem-solving handbook.
See the new formula that is changing how teachers and leaders innovate
A dozen of the world's top educators tackle some of our toughest problems with the revolutionary Hack Learning Formula:
- The Problem: An issue that appears impossible to solve
- The Hack: A simple solution that may be difficult to see
- What You Can Do Tomorrow: Strategies for using the Hack immediately
- A Blueprint for Full Implementation: Strategies for capacity building
- Overcoming Pushback: A list of objections and how to handle them
- The Hack in Action: A quick look at someone who uses the Hack in a classroom or school
One "Hacky" Book
Hack Learning is different from anything else in education, and so is Anthology because it's both a preview of 9 other books and a full-fledged, feature-length blueprint for solving your biggest school and classroom problems.
- Create C.U.L.T.U.R.E: from Hacking Leadership by Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis
- Teach Students to Self-Grade: from Hacking Assessment by Starr Sackstein
- Pineapple Charts: from Hacking Education by Mark Barnes and Jennifer Gonzalez
- Teach Them to Tinker: from Make Writing by Angela Stockman
- Hash Out a Hashtag: from Hacking Engagement by James Sturtevant
- Spotlight Reading in Your School: from Hacking Literacy by Gerard Dawson
- Amplify Student Voice: from Hacking Homework by Starr Sackstein and Connie Hamilton
- The Progress Assessment Tool (PAT): from Hacking Project Based Learning by Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy
- Vigor Versus Rigor: from Hacking the Common Core by Michael Fisher
- Conclusion: Good Luck: from Hacking Engagement by James Sturtevant
Read Hack Learning Anthology today
And put an innovative solution into action tomorrow.
- Publication Date:
- 098610499X / 9780986104992
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Education / Leadership