Add to Cart
About the author:
B. Nagesh Rao has more than 15 years of professional experience as a software developer, trainer and entrepreneur. He is the founder and MD of CyberPlus Infotech Pvt. Ltd., a company specialising in open source technologies since the year 2000. He has developed more than 150 software applications, utilities, libraries and games. He has guided more than 1000 IT professionals and students in the development of various software projects. He has conducted more than 200 batches of corporate training and trained over 6500 candidates in more than 25 courses! He has authored several course materials and now plans to write several books.
B. Nagesh Rao
10 Reasons Why This is the Best Book for You:
1. This book starts slowly! The fundamental concepts are taught gently to ensure that you have a good foundation of basic concepts!
2. This book is well organised! The chapters, headings, subheadings and content within the chapters have been planned very carefully so that you conquer Python – chapter by chapter!
3. This book teaches interactively! The moment a new concept is taught, there is code that immediately follows so that you understand how it looks to the Python interpreter!
4. This book teaches even when you can’t practice! Not only do we show you code immediately after teaching a concept, we also provide output from a real Python session so that you can imagine how Python reacts when you type in a piece of code!
5. This book teaches good programming practices! It is not only important to learn Python, but to also code like a professional. While it will definitely take a little bit of time to metamorphose from novice to professional, we show you best practices and pitfalls that will accelerate your journey!
6. This book presents programs that solve real problems! When it is time to apply Python, we show you constructive programs that demonstrate how to apply Python concepts!
7. We analyse every bit of code! Everything there is to analyse is analysed. Code snippets and programs are followed by output, which is then followed by analysis!
8. We compare Python with other programming languages! For the benefit of those readers who already know other programming languages like C/C++, Java or Perl, we provide tips that help them migrate to Python faster. These tips are in separate boxes to ensure that they don’t disturb those readers who are not savvy with these languages!
9. We have filtered out content! While this might appear disadvantageous or counter-intuitive, we believe in presenting the most important concepts in detail and probably even skipping some concepts that you can live without! Call it the 80/20 rule if you will – we have decided to present in great detail those 20% of the features that you will use 80% of the time!
10. Each heading and subheading is need based! Our style of explaining a new concept is by first establishing a need. We believe this makes it easier for learners to understand not only what they are learning but also why!
- Publication Date:
- 8193392310 / 9788193392317
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Computers / Programming Languages / Python