Add to Cart
Read reviews and claim free downloads at thevariablelife.com
About the author:
John Weirick is a writer on faith, culture, relationships, and personal growth. An introvert transplant from the Midwest and Pacific Northwest, he now lives in Greenville, South Carolina, where he's still learning euphemisms like "that dog don't hunt" and "bless your heart."
John's writings are featured on The Huffington Post, RELEVANT Magazine, and dozens of websites with millions of visitors. Find him at johnweirick.com, Twitter (@johnweirick), and facebook.com/johnweirick.
The Variable Life
Finding Clarity and Confidence in a World of Choices
Who will my friends be? Which college or career will I pursue? What does God want for me? Where will I find the answers?
These are the questions we ask ourselves in the midst of our biggest transitions. This is a book about wrestling through those questions.
With relatable stories and thought-provoking insights, John Weirick brings readers on his journey from avoiding change and challenges as a shy introvert to rethinking his faith, ambitions, and relationships to become a confident adult.
The Variable Life is a collection of stories and observations about life to help you:
- Gain clarity about who you are and what to do
- Understand God’s role in your life and in the world
- Learn how to navigate conflict and survive difficult transitions
- Develop healthy relationships
- See why the choices you make today will influence the rest of your life
- Live with confidence instead of being driven by fear
The Variable Life is for people who want to find their way through the maze of variables, choices, and complexities of modern life, without losing sight of God or themselves.
- Publication Date:
- 1542857201 / 9781542857208
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Life / Personal Growth