Add to Cart
Picky Nicky: The Nutrition Decision. Kids, You Are What You Eat!
This fun, rhyming children's story captivates while it teaches about good nutrition and how kids can make healthy food fun!
'Picky Nicky: The Nutrition Decision' is about a picky eater who only eats junk food even though his parents beg him to eat healthy meals. Nicky wakes up one day transformed and finds out the hard way that you are what you eat! With his parents guiding him, he learns about proper nutrition and how to change his eating habits to get healthy.
With its fun illustrations, 'Picky Nicky: The Nutrition Decision' takes the reader on a fun journey that educates while it entertains. Events in the story may be fantasy, the tips and facts are very helpful in the real world.
In the story Nicky learns:
* How the food you eat affects your mood.
* Protein, carbohydrates, and vegetables provide a healthy diet.
* How parents can play a major role in a child's nutrition habits.
* A few tips to make healthy foods fun.
- Publication Date:
- 0692856749 / 9780692856741
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 8.5"
- Full Color with Bleed
- Related Categories:
- Health & Fitness / Children's Health