Add to Cart
About the author:
Though he attended church from his earliest days, Lance Wells didn't begin studying the Bible in earnest until he was eighteen (in 1989). His insistent search for the truth - about the world, his God, and himself - has taken him to numerous locales and through various professions. He has worked as a bicycle messenger, a math teacher, a forklift driver, an office clerk, and a performing musician (among other things). This diverse background has helped provide him with a unique and comprehensive vantage point for analyzing the spiritual and social issues concerning his generation. He lives in Idaho, USA.
The Truth Comes Out
Laying Waste to the Lies of the "LGBT community"
Lance C Wells
Writer and musician Lance Wells exposes the numerous dangerous deceptions inherent in the "gay rights" movement. Approaching the subject from a Christian perspective, he refers to classic literature, children's stories, movies, music, sports, and pop culture in this straightforward, common-sense approach to one of the most pressing issues of the 21st century.
Some of the questions addressed include:
- Are some people born "gay?"
- Is there a connection between sexual deviancy and criminality?
- Is hate crime legislation being fairly applied?
- What lies at the root of "LGBT" suicides?
- Can a person be both homosexual and Christian?
- Can religious freedom laws help establish a middle ground?
- Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?
... and more.
If the truth is more important to you than popular opinion, you'll like this book!
- Publication Date:
- 1546542515 / 9781546542513
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Religion / Christian Life / Social Issues