Add to Cart
FOCUS: Creating Career + Brand Clarity, 2nd Edition
Danielle Beauparlant Moser, Debra Fehr Heindel
When you're thinking about taking a next-step in your career, any next-step, you have to know where you're going. You need FOCUS.
As career development and management experts, Danielle and Debra have identified that there are three universal questions that need to be answered:
1) What do you want to do? Not what can you do, that's not the same question. Where are you at your best?
2) How will your personal priorities impact your next-step?
3) Who needs what you have? In other words, what's the profile of the organization that is suffering from the pain you fix? And who's the stakeholder who being kept awake at night by the problem?
Together, they have laid out the most approachable and simplified process to help you determine your best-next-step - without trivializing the import of the decision.
Since 2001, they've been working together to design and refine a process that will help you identify and get to your next-best-step as quickly as possible.
- Publication Date:
- 0692868836 / 9780692868836
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 7" x 10"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Business & Economics / Careers / General