Add to Cart
About the author:
Jondi Whitis is an expert EFT Trainer and Advanced Practitioner who lives and works in New York City, USA. She is a board member of AAMET International, the original and largest non-profit EFT association. Jondi mentors and certtifies new EFT Practitioners of Excellence and holds her signature training classes, EFT Training for Mastery, several times each year. Find out more at EFT4Results.com.
How to Be A Great Detective
The Handy-Dandy Guide to Using Kindness, Compassion and Curiosity to Resolve Emotional, Mental & Physical Upsets - For Tappers, Practitioners and Caregivers
Angela Treat Lyon
Have you ever been working on yourself or with a client and suddenly gotten stuck, wondering where to go next? Searching for just the right question to find breakthrough information?
How to Be A Great Detective is your answer. It's chock full of purposeful, quality questions. When you ask these questions, using your kindness and curiosity, you can easily get right to the core issues and causes that need resolving, bringing you both to new levels of progress and relief. And they work beautifully for self-care, too.
In How to Be A Great Detective, you discover how to:
* Develop your curiosity & find new ways to ask insightful questions
* Develop Foundational, Intermediate, Advanced info-gathering skills
* Develop better languaging skills, and your own questioning style
* Create deeper, more incisive questions for your own self-care
* Direct questions specifically for pain relief or goal attainment
- Publication Date:
- 1545039690 / 9781545039694
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Psychology / Emotions