Add to Cart
Faclair Dictionary Scottish Gaelic - English / English - Scottish Gaelic
Mr Olaf Klöcker
- Basic dictionary Scottish Gaelic - English and English - Scottish Gaelic
- Over 7700 headwords and phrases
- Pronunciation for each headword in the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA), both for Gaelic and English words.
- Contains a short introduction into the Scottish Gaelic language and a further reading list
- This dictionary contains both the Scottish Gaelic to English and English to Scottish Gaelic directions.
- Kindle e-books are also available (each direction in one e-book)
- Publication Date:
- 1546347356 / 9781546347354
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5" x 8"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Foreign Language Study / Celtic Languages