Add to Cart
Is There Any Hope? The Age of Frustration and Despair
Just imagine you could experience the wonder and joy of your existence, forgetting the many days that brought you the pains, disappointments and sorrows that only humans can experience. You could move into the future...understanding that your past creations were only illusions of limited consciousness. With your new expanded awareness you would create a world of love, serenity, joy and abundance. Hope would become your favorite playmate. You would live your highest values, achieving happiness and peace of mind.
Now imagine discovering total freedom. No one or nothing has any control over you. You experience your relationships on a value for value level. You supply each other pleasure, ecstasy, comfort and that rare gift...peace of mind.
The author offers you the possibility of achieving the following to help you live a free and happy life.
1. You act from rational self-interest, which means you treat your fellow humans with respect by offering to trade value for value.
2. You never attempt to live at the expense of others. You rely on your own initiative.
3. You constantly work to improve your body, mind and spirit by exercising, reading and meditating or practicing other self-improvement disciplines.
4. You love and cherish your highest values, which of course includes those people who supply you pleasure and love.
5. You wake up each morning believing today is a great day. Something wonderful happens to me. I live my highest values.
6. You live your life with appreciation and gratitude for all your blessings.
7. You give thanks as you go to sleep for experiencing another precious day of life.
- Publication Date:
- 1546562710 / 9781546562719
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 6" x 9"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / Happiness