Add to Cart
About the author:
Cornel Stan teaches concepts of cars and alternative propulsion systems in many parts of the world-from Saxony and Paris to Tuscany and California.
He works on research projects for the international automotive industry.
Cornel Stan has published two dozen technical books that have been translated into many languages.
He is a world-renowned guest speaker on topics related to the cars of the future.
These are a few of Professor Cornel Stans highly specialized books:
- Alternative Propulsion for Automobiles, 2017; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2x9RPWW
- Alternative Antriebe für Automobile, 2015
- Thermodynamik des Kraftfahrzeugs, 2012; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2id4u8Q
- Direkteinspritzsysteme für Otto- und Dieselmotoren, 2011; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2w8eLsL
- Alternative Antriebe für Automobile: Hybridsysteme, Brennstoffzellen, alternative Energieträger, 2008
- Entwicklungstendenzen im Motorradbau, 2003; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2v7hq1f
- Direct Injection Systems: The Next Decade in Engine Technology 2003; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2fQ2VwY
- Direct Injection Systems, 2002; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2fRlBfL
- Direct Injection Systems for Spark-Ignition and Compression-Ignition Engines 2000; you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2fQ2VwY
Dracfried: Dracula versus Diesel
1st international edition
Dracfried: Dracula versus Diesel, written in German by worldwide famous expert in car engines Professor Cornel Stan and translated into English by Adriana Crăciun, is a captivating vampire novel, presenting Draculas history as well as the history of Draculas offsprings, coming all the way down to present-day Transylvania.
In the midst of a huge international scandal in the automobile world, triggered by handling pollutant emissions, a young and brave hero aspires, from Transylvania, to the stars: Siegfried–laughed at, but also feared, under the nickname of Dracfried. On his way, Dracfried doesnt ride the broomstick, but a motorcycle with absolutely visionary technique.
The hero isnt a magician, but he pushes his limits to physics boundaries, which he uses to create revolutionary propulsion systems. His existence, however, is determined by a form of metaphysics, fascinating and unexplainable, which seems to be related to the legendary Count Dracula of Transylvania.
Until one day...
Cornel Stan delivers lectures on mobility of the future, from Saxony and Paris to California and Transylvania. After two dozen specialized books that have been translated into several languages, he published his first novel, Carmakers, which is welcomed by readers. His writer career continues with Dracfried, who is just starting his hero career.
These are Professor Cornel Stans novels:
- Automacher (in German); you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2v7Bqkj
- Carmakers (in English); you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2vJrpxl
- Creatori de automobile (in Romanian); you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2idi9wK (in print format) or here: http://ibooksquare.ro/Books/ISBN?p=978-606-996-013-4 (in digital format)
- Dracfried: Dracula versus Diesel (in German); you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2vJpd9b
- Dracfried: Dracula versus Diesel (in English); you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2v7pXkF
- Dracfried: Dracula versus Diesel (in Romanian); you will find this book here: http://amzn.to/2vP9eoi (in print format) or here: http://ibooksquare.ro/Books/ISBN?p=978-606-996-015-8 (in digital format)
- Publication Date:
- 1976021162 / 9781976021169
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Fiction / Horror / General