Add to Cart
Go to Sherralyn's dolls
About the author:
Sherralyn St. Clair taught herself dollmaking by reading pattern guides, books, and magazines. When she began designing patterns, she found that her MA in Curriculum and Instruction helped her write pattern instructions. She has written several books and magazine articles on sewing for dolls.
Sewing for Mini Dolls
New and updated patterns for mini dolls
This book is a collection of patterns for mini dolls (6½" or 16.5 cm). It is a new edition of Sewing for Mini Dolls with new and updated patterns. The book includes patterns and detailed sewing instructions for a complete wardrobe that fits American Girl® mini doll, Target® Our Generation® mini dolls, and other mini dolls. A pattern for Twinkle, a mini doll who can also wear all of the book's clothing, is included in the book. Measurements are given in both US and metric units.
The patterns include:
- Panties, a Camisole, Tights, Half Slips, a Nightshirt and a Nightgown
- Jeans or Khakis, Shorts, an A-line Skirt, a Two-tiered Skirt
- A T-shirt, a Smock Top, a Summer Top, a Pull-over Sweater, and a Short Jacket
- An A-line Dress, a Sundress, a Classic Dress, and a Princess Ballgown
- A Raincoat or Winter Coat and Robe
- Shoes, Sneakers, Bunny and Mouse Slippers, Boots
- Rain or Sun Hat, Stocking Nightcap, Princess Crown, Purse, Backpack, Umbrella, and Doll Bed
- An updated version of Twinkle the mini doll
An updated version of Sherralyn's Tools, Tips, and Techniques is included.
- Publication Date:
- 197602773X / 9781976027734
- Page Count:
- Binding Type:
- US Trade Paper
- Trim Size:
- 8.5" x 11"
- Black and White
- Related Categories:
- Crafts & Hobbies / Sewing